Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you should not use our website.
If you have any questions relating to these Terms & Conditions please contact us by email at email@example.com
- All purchases made on this website are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions governing purchases made will be those in effect at the time you place an order.
- We will confirm acceptance of your order by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you have provided us with. At this point the purchase contract is made and we will supply the goods in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
Buying from us
- When you place an order with us, we will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- We will take payment from you when we accept your order.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this in written by sending you an email in the email address provided in your order.
- If the goods you order are not available, we will contact you via email accordingly. In the event that you do not respond back to our email within three working days, it is on our discretion to supply you with substitute products. If you decide not to accept the substitute goods, you can return it back to us at your own expense.
- It is your sole responsibility to provide us with a valid email address, which you check regularly. CyprusFlavours.com will not be held liable if for any reason you do not receive the email sent from us, even if that email go in the junk folder or your email client.
- If the item you order from our website is not in stock, we will notify you by email and will give you the option to upgrade your order with the same or similar product of equal or higher value, but from different producer, free of charge. Alternatively, you can either cancel your order or wait until the goods are back in stock. If we dot hear from you within three working days from the date we contact you via email, we will proceed as we deem necessary.
- The price of the goods will be as quoted on the website at the time you confirm your order subject only to any technical error for which we will not be liable.
- The prices stated on the website will be inclusive of any VAT payable.
- The price of the goods does not include the cost of delivery which will be charged at the amount specified on the website.
Credit Card Security & Payments
- CyprusFlavours.com uses PayPal (a global leader in secure online payments) to process all payments. So, your credit/debit card details are processed by secure systems owned by PayPal and never seen or stored by CyprusFlavours.com
- Transactions can only be processed in Euros.
- We deliver Worldwide.
- Products are subject to availability.
- You will not be charged for any incorrect goods (excluding substitutes as described above) or goods which you have not received either at your door or at your local post office.
- It will be assumed that the products have been delivered to you as soon as they arrived at your local post office and you have been informed about this by your local post office.
- In all instances our liability will be limited to the price of the goods not delivered.
- Deliveries will generally reach you within 14-21 working days of receipt of your order via the Cyprus Postal Service.
Warranty and Liability
- You must inspect the goods and notify us promptly of any dissatisfaction with your order. We will refund the cost of any goods that do not meet with your reasonable satisfaction.
- Simply address complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (+357) 22261088 within business working hours (9:00 - 17:30, UTC+2)
- Our maximum liability arising out of any order for the supply of goods to you under this contract will be limited to the retail price of the goods contained in that order.
- Personal Information is collected simply to send your orders and respond to any queries.
- We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
- We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us and we do NOT share any of your personal information with other companies.
- Any customer complaints should be addressed on email@example.com or else call us on (+357) 22261088 within business working hours (9:00 - 17:30, UTC+2).
Returns and Order Cancelation Policy
- You must inform us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of your order.
(the date of delivery will be recorded by our carriers) that you wish to return goods or if you have any damages, faults or shortages.
- CyprusFlavours.com cannot accept responsibility after this period.
- No refund will be provided for goods that have been opened.
- Order cancelations are not accepted once the products have been shipped.
We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
No refund will be provided for goods that have been opened.